Compression low crew socks provide support that may ease pain in your tendons and speed recovery by minimizing inflammation.
- 15-20 mmHG moderate compression strength
- Graduated compression to support your leg and help reduce inflammation for a fast recovery
- Extra cushion around the Achilles to help aid injury recovery
- Seamless toe reduces potential for abrasion and bunching
- Antimicrobial fibers
- Targeted arch support
- Low crew length hits above the ankle but below the widest part of the calf
Achilles Tendinitis pain can come from strain and inflammation caused by micro-tears due to overuse. Wearing shoes with minimal support when walking or running, as well as high heels, can increase your risk for Achilles Tendinitis. Individuals with flat feet or hyper-pronated feet are prone to Achilles Tendinitis.
You may also like